Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Early voting starts - Endorsements

Dear Friends and Supporters:

As election time draws near, I want to share with you a complete list of endorsements that I have received. I am very grateful for each and every endorsement, but, truly, your personal endorsement to your friends and family is often the most important. Please help me start an email endorsement chain across the county with your name as the main endorser and a reminder to vote! I am humbly asking you to forward to your friends and family your own email endorsement. Here are the organizations that have endorsed my candidacy:

El Paso Municipal Police Officers Association
El Paso County Sheriff's Association
El Paso Firefighters Association Local 51
El Paso Central Labor Union
El Paso County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #97
WoPac - The Women's Political Action Committee
Black El Paso Democrats
El Paso Tejano Democrats
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union, Local 583
Laborers International Union of North America, Local Union, No. 16
The Greater El Paso Association of Realtors
Sheet Metal Workers Local Union 49
The Mexican-American Bar Association (MABA)

Additionally, I have just been informed that I received the most votes in the El Paso Bar Association poll (although the Bar does not do endorsements). With your e-mail endorsement, we can reach thousands of voters one last time before voting begins. Thank you for your continued support.

Jo Anne Bernal
County Attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment